Sunday, June 12, 2005

please

the days go by so fast
sometimes I can't help but wonder if I'm missing out on life as I sit here and stare at 5,000 pages of study material for my favorite test. again.
then I come back around... thank God for circular reasoning
when I can say to myself, "well, what else would you be doing if not this?"
what about watching the oc because it's better than thinking about my own life right now
that's no excuse... that's depression so I'm told...
we try so hard to become the things we want to be
to have the things we want to have
to reach those we want to reach
when there is not enough success as you go, it's hard to look ahead with bright eyes.
I want something more that I can't seem to have
so where do I go from here?
what more can I do?
words.
time.
faith.
strength.
sometimes they're overrated.
no...
when all I want is you
and I can't make it happen
and I can't just forget
so where do I go from here?
and please don't say nowhere because I'm already there

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home