Friday, May 19, 2006

waitlist agony

The last week I swear has been the longest of my life in recent years. May 15th, this past monday was the day that med school applicants holding multiple spots have to choose just one school, opening spots for those on the waitlists. Well, likely story that the 2 schools I am waitlisted at have not yet started pulling anyone from the waitlist yet!!!! Making me nuts! In other stories, a friend of mine told me UA had 50 spots on their waitlist and they are already up to #35!! And it has only been 5 days! Kind of funny how all of the people they admitted are going somewhere else... maybe they need to re-think their admissions process?? wouldn't it be hilarious if they didn't have enough people to fill their class and they had to start calling people they rejected???? ohhhhh man they deserve what they get when they turn down good applicants like myself and others...
Please let me survive this summer! I am so anxious to start making plans for where I am going! and that's not possible right now, which is practically torture for a control freak like me. I know the decision is not up to me, but... I can still be annoyed, right?

k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home